The Dartmouth Club of the Upper Valley greatly appreciates all the support it receives from our sponsors. Without their financial help, we would not be able to support such a diverse set of events over the course of the year. In return for their support, the DCUV offers a number of benefits:
- Visibility and linking from every page of the DCUV website
- Business listing on full sized poster at registration tables
- ‘Table Tent’ listings placed on tables at events, most notably our big Annual Dinner
- Permanent “Sponsor” name badge with business name
- One free DCUV personal membership, with all the perks granted by our regular membership
- Sponsor list with links appended to each DCUV email
- Additional benefits as voted on by the DCUV Board of Directors
The above represent our more tangible benefits. The Board of Directors reserves the right to expand benefits of any or all sponsors. For example, the DCUV has worked in the past to put on specific events celebrating our sponsors’ businesses and advertised exclusive deals to our over 300 active members! If you have any questions about our sponsorship program and its benefits, please contact the DCUV Sponsorship Chair, Mike Gonnerman ’65, at email@example.com.
The Dartmouth Club of the Upper Valley is a tax-exempt organization under IRC §501(c)(3). Please consult your tax adviser regarding the deductibility and any limitations that may apply to your situation.