The Dartmouth Club of the Upper Valley is the official organization of and for Dartmouth alums, students, their families, and members of the community in the Upper Valley. The DCUV is one of Dartmouth’s largest alumni clubs, boasting a membership of 300+. Each year, our Board of Directors puts together a diverse set of events, celebrating the academic, athletic, artistic, and social aspects of the Upper Valley. Our calendar each year includes events such as:
- A welcoming BBQ for our newest Upper Valley students to attend Dartmouth
- Happy Hour events in conjunction with YADA
- Tailgates for select Dartmouth home games
- Monthly lecture series, known most popularly as the “Third Tuesday Receptions”
- An Annual Seminar and Annual Dinner
- Celebration of local high school students through our book awards
- “Behind the Scenes” tours of Dartmouth facilities
Information on becoming a member of the DCUV can be found on our Join page. A full list of benefits can be found on our Club Benefits page.
Throughout the year you may remain up-to-date concerning the DCUV’s activities and events by checking our Events & Calendar. The DCUV also sends semi-annual printed newsletters and weekly emails detailing imminent DCUV activities.
If you have an idea for an event or you would like to help host an event, feel free to reach out to our Board of Directors for guidance.
If you are newly returning to the Upper Valley area, please be sure to update your contact information with the College’s Alumni Relations Office at which time you will also begin to receive communications from the DCUV.
The DCUV’s bylaws are available here.
The Dartmouth Club of the Upper Valley is a tax-exempt organization under IRC §501(c)(3). Please consult your tax adviser regarding the deductibility and any limitations that may apply to your situation.