As a member of the Dartmouth Club of the Upper Valley you will be invited to all DCUV hosted events, the vast majority of which are free of charge! While the DCUV is the official Dartmouth alumni group of the Upper Valley, membership is open to all. We encourage anyone interested in the Dartmouth community to join us for another exciting year!
Annual dues are the main reason we are able to offer such a diverse set of programming events to our nearly 600 members. A full list of benefits can be found on our Club Benefits page. Your new membership or membership renewal will be good through June 30th, 2018.
If you are newly returning to the Upper Valley area, please be sure to update your contact information with the College’s Alumni Relations Office at which time you will also begin to receive communications from the DCUV.
We have three levels of membership:
- Recent Dartmouth Alumni* (free) – For members of the Classes of 2013 through 2017, your membership is free.
- Young Alumni Membership* ($25) – Choose this option if you are a Dartmouth undergraduate alumni who graduated between 2003 and 2012.
- Regular Membership* ($50) – Choose this option if you are a Dartmouth undergraduate alumni who graduated in 2002 or earlier, a Dartmouth graduate or professional school alumni, parents, grandparents, and non-alumni members. DCUV membership is open to anyone, regardless of Dartmouth affiliation.
- Optional Donations – Please consider contributing to one of our two funds. The DCUV makes annual contributions to the DCUV Scholarship Fund and the DOC Freshman Trips
*Memberships include spouse/significant others
How to Join:
- By Mail: Simply enclose this year’s Membership Form and your check made out to DCUV – 2017-2018 Annual Dues in an envelope and mail it to:
PO Box 577
Hanover, NH 03755
- Online: Fill out your information on our online form, and pay for your membership through PayPal (you do not need an active PayPal account to pay! Just choose the ‘Pay with a debit or credit card’ option). Click the button to get started! Note: this is not a recurring payment.
Note: this is not a recurring payment.
- In Person: the DCUV brings membership cards to all events.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of our Board of Directors.