As a member of the Dartmouth Club of the Upper Valley you will be invited to all DCUV hosted events, the vast majority of which are free of charge! While the DCUV is the official Dartmouth alumni group of the Upper Valley, membership is open to all (alum or not affiliated with Dartmouth). We encourage anyone interested in the Dartmouth community to join us for another exciting year!
Annual dues are the main reason we are able to offer such a diverse set of programming events to our nearly 600 members. A full list of benefits can be found on our Club Benefits page. Your new membership or membership renewal will be good through June 30th, 2020.
If you are newly returning to the Upper Valley area, please be sure to update your contact information with the College’s Alumni Relations Office at which time you will also begin to receive communications from the DCUV.
We have three levels of membership:
- Recent Dartmouth undergraduate alumni/ae (free): Dartmouth undergrad classes 2015–2019. Your membership is free, but you must register for club records.
- Young Dartmouth undergraduate alumni/ae ($25): Dartmouth undergrad classes 2005–2014.
- Regular Membership ($50): Dartmouth undergrad classes pre-2005, all graduate school alumni who do not qualify as recent/young Dartmouth undergrads, and all non-alumni. DCUV membership is open to anyone, regardless of Dartmouth affiliation.
All memberships include spouse/significant other; no additional spouse payment is needed. Please do not submit two forms for you and your spouse. Primary member’s Dartmouth undergraduate class determines eligibility for recent or young alumni membership rate. Graduate degree years do not qualify for recent/young status, unless the member is also a recent/young Dartmouth undergrad alum.
The DCUV maintains two tax deductible funds; a scholarship fund supporting a local scholar and a fund to support the Dartmouth Outing Club. It is not mandatory, but you are encouraged to help support these funds.
If you are not positive whether or not you have already paid the FY’20 dues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join:
- By Mail: Simply enclose this year’s Membership Form and your check made out to DCUV – 2019-2020 Annual Dues in an envelope and mail it to:
PO Box 577
Hanover, NH 03755
- Online: Fill out your information on our online form, and pay for your membership through PayPal (you do not need an active PayPal account to pay! Just choose the ‘Pay with a debit or credit card’ option). Click the link to get started! Note: this is not a recurring payment.
- In Person: the DCUV brings membership forms to all events.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of our Board of Directors.