As a member of the Dartmouth Club of the Upper Valley you will be invited to all DCUV hosted events, the vast majority of which are free of charge! While the DCUV is the official Dartmouth alumni group of the Upper Valley, membership is open to all (alum or not affiliated with Dartmouth). We encourage anyone interested in the Dartmouth community to join us for another exciting year!
Annual dues are the main reason we are able to offer such a diverse set of programming events to our nearly 600 members. A full list of benefits can be found on our Club Benefits page. Your new membership or membership renewal will be good through June 30th, 2024.
If you are newly returning to the Upper Valley area, please be sure to update your contact information with the College’s Alumni Relations Office at which time you will also begin to receive communications from the DCUV.
We have three levels of membership:
- Recent Dartmouth alums (free): Dartmouth classes 2019–2023, includes spouse/significant other. Your membership is free, but you must register for club records.
- Young Dartmouth alums ($25): Dartmouth classes 2009–2018, includes spouse/significant other.
- Regular Membership ($50): Dartmouth classes pre-2008 and all non-alums, includes spouse/significant other. DCUV membership is open to anyone, regardless of Dartmouth affiliation.
All memberships include spouse/significant other; no additional spouse payment is needed. Please do not submit two forms for you and your spouse. Primary member’s Dartmouth class year determines eligibility for recent or young alum membership rate.
The DCUV maintains two tax-deductible funds; a scholarship fund supporting a local scholar and a fund to support the Dartmouth Outing Club. It is not mandatory, but you are encouraged to help support these funds.
If you are not positive whether or not you have already paid the FY’24 dues, email email@example.com.
How to Join:
- By Mail: Simply enclose this year’s Membership Form and your check made out to DCUV in an envelope and mail it to:
PO Box 577
Hanover, NH 03755
- Online: Fill out your information on our online form, and pay for your membership with a credit card. Click the link to get started! Note: this is not a recurring payment, unless you explicitly check the Auto Renewal box.
- In Person: the DCUV brings membership forms to all events.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of our Board of Directors.